The most current version of ACE Classic for Engineers is 6.2g
- ACE Classic has added the following new product options:
- FM Fire Pumps
- UL Fire Pumps
- Glycol Auto-fill Units (GLA)
- Instantaneous Water Heaters (IWH)
- Hydronic Specialties
- Expansion Tanks
This version of ACE Classic also allows for User-Defined Products to be entered. Itís virtually impossible to configure every single product in a timely fashion. Therefore, we have created a feature to enable users to enter their own Products and Pricing Information into ACE Classic. The software would treat "user-defined products" as a regular product and calculate the quote total accordingly.
New Pump Sizes (North America only)
The following flagship large pumps for the Vertical 4300 Series are included in this release of ACE:
E-Mail Support (ACE Classic Project Files and Registration)
We have implemented e-mail support features that enable ACE Classic users to e-mail in their ACE Classic Registration, as well as attach an ACE Classic Project File into an e-mail, all at the click of a button.
- Software Requirements
Prior to installing the ACE Classic package, your computer needs to meet certain software requirements.
Worldwide, ACE Classic was designed to be compatible with the following 32-bit operating systems:
- Windows XP
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT 4.0
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
Prior to installing the ACE Classic package, your computer needs to meet certain hardware requirements.
- CPU: PC Pentium II (Pentium III or higher is recommended)
- MEMORY: Minimum 64 MB RAM (128 MB RAM Recommended)
- STORAGE: A minimum of 150 MB free hard disk space
- MONITOR: VGA monitor with 640x480 resolution (Higher resolution is strongly recommended)
- MOUSE: Microsoft compatible mouse driver recommended
- CD-ROM: CD-ROM Drive with any speed
- PRINTER: Any printer (Laser printer recommended for high quality report print outs)